Monday, April 21, 2008

I Have No Idea

Apologies to anyone who may have shown up at Mississippi Bean & Tea to find no one sewing.
I have no idea what went wrong with my intestines yesterday afternoon, but, they were not to be ignored. I had to leave shortly after I got there. Which was late anyway, because it's that transitory time of year. You know when you no longer keep your keys in your coat pocket, 'cause you're no longer wearing a coat, and you can't for the life of you figure out where you put them down. So I begged a ride from my sister in law. Then 10 minutes later called my mom to come get me. You know it's bad when you call your mom. Thanks mom!!

I still can't find my keys. I may actually have to participate in that spring cleaning nonsense.

Next Sunday I will be at the earth day celebration at Great River Arts in downtown Little Falls with the project. Come visit us there!!

No comments: