Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Supply and Demand

Hey Quilters! Has anyone been cleaning and organizing as part of their '08 resolutions? Found any solid colored cottons collecting dust? Have any batting scraps? Any of those brass basting pins sitting around taking up space? Send them my way!

I'm getting prepared for a couple of get - togethers where we will be hanging out, enjoying each others company, while working on the project. The more blocks I have prepared for knotting or beading the better. I would love it if you wanted to go ahead and make the blocks yourself, I would never rule that out!

Drop me an e-mail if you have any stuff to send, and I will get you my address.

BTW - A couple things are in the works, hopefully I can update on at least one later in the week.
Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: